Mark your calendar to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year!
In order to attend kindergarten, children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.Madison County Schools will host a Kindergarten Registration Event across all our elementary schools on Wednesday, April 1, 2020. To view the school assigned to your address, click here.Please feel free to bring your rising kindergarten student to visit the school on April 1 during the class visitation time listed on the chart below. Class visitation offers a special time for the students to get a real feel for kindergarten!
MCS Kindergarten Registration Day Schedule ∙ April 1, 2020
School Time Program/Class Visitation Ann Smith Elementary 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. 8:30 a.m. Camden Elementary 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. 8:30 a.m. East Flora Elementary 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. 8:30 a.m. Luther Branson Elementary 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. 9:30 a.m. Madison Avenue Elementary 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. 8:30 a.m. Madison Crossing Elementary 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and
3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. Madison Station Elementary 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. 8:30 a.m. Mannsdale Elementary 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. 8:30 a.m.
- Student’s certified birth certificate (copies will not be accepted)
- Student’s Mississippi Immunization Form 121
- Student's Social Security Card
- Proof of residency (mortgage document, filed homestead exemption, property deed, property tax notice, closing statement, or current lease agreement)
- One (1) current utility bill (gas, water, or electric) showing residence property address