I still miss everyone so much! Please keep reading! Try some of these new links for some really great books. Hope to see you soon.
This just started yesterday!What could be better than Dolly Parton reading you a bedtime story?
Dav Pilkey (Dog Man author) will be reading, drawing, and just being creative every Friday!!
1. Go to destinydiscover.com.
2. In the Location box, it says “Any Location.” Do not change.
3. In the School box, enter
“Follett eLearning, McHenry, IL” and click Go!
4. To log in, click on the “Log In” button at the top right of the screen.
Infobase is offering access to several online databases which includes: World News Digest, Ferguson’s Career Guidance, Today’s Science, The World Almanac for Kids, Access Video on Demand, and Just for Kids. Just for Kids will allow younger students to watch safe and curated videos as well as homework help.
User Name: patrontrial Password: trial
Getepic.com – great books! free reading!
Welcome, Ms. Clark's Class! Class Code: abu6594
Bound to Stay Bound (BTSB) is committed to helping educators during these unprecedented times. We have compiled a web page of educational resources for learning at home to share with librarians, teachers and parents. This page will be updated daily with new information. If you have any resources to share, please let us know and we will get them added to the page.
MackinVIA is offering more than 2,000 free ebooks for K12 students during this time. www.mackinvia.com
School name: Luther Branson Elementary
In the wake of COVID-19 ABDO Publishing is offering FREE access to their HUGE offering of digital resources until May 31st, 2020.
https://abdodigital.com/?tk=7724458A4EE9A73EE8087AC8D237C57CFeel free to push this out to all students and parents! If a student times out when using ABDO digital resources, they can either click the authenticated link above or use the User Name: Spring and Password: 2020 to log back in.
WE ARE TEACHERS
We Are Teachers has a Storytime video series, featuring some of our favorite children’s books, authors, and creators. You can subscribe to their WeAreTeachers YouTube channel to watch past readings
The next 2 weeks Mo Willemswill be doing a live podcast on YouTube at 1:00 Eastern Time (12 noon here). It looks like you can also view past postings if you missed one of his podcast. Google "Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems Live!"
Josh Gad(OLAF) will be reading to students every night on twitter. I am not sure of the times, but the previous readings are posted on twitter.
www.Scholastic.com/learnathome-articles, stories, videos, and fun learning challenges
www.storylineonline.net– Stories read to you by movie stars
www.highlightskids.com– read, play games, and conduct science experiments
www.ABCMouse.com - offering free membership now code: SCHOOL7771
Below we have the entire list of education companies offering free subscriptions due to school closings. We’ve provided direct links for you below. All you need to do is click the link and follow the instructions on that website to sign-up.
Please click on the blue links to be directed to the websites....
· Accelerated Reading test website.Please see Ms. Clark for the log-in in information & password. MAGNOLIA is funded by the MississippiLegislature & partially funded under the federal Library Services & Technology Act administered by theMississippi Library Commission for the Institute of Museum & Library Services.-Please see Ms. Clark for the log-in information.
· Use this site to find the AR level of various books
· Free online stories
· This website provides information about new books.
· Practice using the Dewey Decimal system.
· Learn how nonfiction books are organized though the Dewey Decimal System10.myOn
· Online Stories (Students must have a login to use the site.)
· Educational Videos12.Brain Pop
· Educational Videos