New Employee Orientation
Once the above steps have been completed, please select the desired date and time to complete registration to attend MCS New Employee Orientation. There are two types of orientation sessions. Orientation is designed for new employees (teachers, counselors, librarians, and administrators). Processing is designed for new support staff to the district (maintenance, substitutes, teacher assistant, and secretaries). All sessions will be held at the Central Office, 476 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS.
If you have any questions, please contact Allison Rhodes, Human Resources Assistant Director at 601.499.0716.
- Orientation- September 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- Processing- September 14th at 1:30 p.m.
- Orientation- October 5th at 9:00 a.m.
- Processing- October 5th at 1:30 p.m.
- Orientation- November 2nd at 9:00 a.m.
- Processing- November 2nd at 1:30 p.m.
- Orientation- December 7th at 9:00 a.m.
- Processing- December 7th at 1:30 p.m.
Welcome to MCS!