On a Chromebook, download the above document. Copy and paste it's contents into a word document on your one drive (in your outlook email) and answer the questions FULLY. You must put the web address for the side that you got each question from. Once your webquest is completed, email your document to Ms. Holloway
- For part 1, you researcheed general background information about the stock market.
- For the stock market game, you MUST continuously research companies and decide what companies to invest in.
- REMEMBER: Use only RELIABLE and CREDIBLE websites -- make sure you can trust the author and the site is accurate and unbiased.
- Keep track of all sources you use and provide a bibliography.
- look through the resources and select three companies that you think would be good options for you to invest in. write a paragraph for each company explaining why you would invest in them. you must include websites with each parapgraph that show where you got the information that helped you decide it would be a good decision to invest in this company.
Websites - Research Companies/Current Market
Yahoo - Finance -
Current information about companies and the market. Search for a company to find information about the history of the company and its performance and analysis.
Bloomberg - Business News -
MSNBC - Financial News and Analysis -
Stock Research (to research a specific stock) -
Websites - Background Information
Wall Street Journal - Market Watch - Stock Information -
http://www.marketwatch.com/pf/started/ . . .
START HERE!! Find information and tips for investing in the stock market.
How Stuff Works: Stocks and the Stock Market -
http://money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/ . . .
Find general information about the stock market and some tips for investing in the stock market.
Investing 101 - Stock Market Information -
From PBS, great site for stock market information.
Tips for investing in the stock market.