Video from Fennell
- School is closed, and all school related events, athletics, activities and travel are cancelled through (at least) April 17th.
- This includes Prom. “I am truly sorry.” Refunds will be provided in the future.
- We will begin on-line instruction/assignments this Monday - March 23rd
- Teachers have worked hard to provide online instruction and assignments for you.
- Check your teachers’ web pages for directions to access
- Teachers have posted specific times on their webpages to assist with instruction and assignments.
- If you do not have internet access, you will need to call the RHS front office on Monday and let us know. The number is 601-898-5023.
- Hard copies of all instruction and assignments will be prepared for those students without internet access. Pick up for these materials will be available on Tuesday, March 24th .
- Monday March 23rd -MCS Technical Support will be available at all High Schools from 1:00 - 2:00 pm. If you are having problems with the your computer, you will need to bring your MacBooks to RHS for assistance.
- FREE Grab and go lunches will continue at three MCS locations on weekdays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at East Flora Elementary, Camden Elementary, and Ann Smith Elementary
- REMEMBER You can learn anything you put your time, energy and efforts towards. https://youtu.be/JC82Il2cjqA
- Make your education a priority!
- You CAN! You MUST! You WILL!
- We are in this together, here for you and we believe in you too!
- We CAN! We MUST! We Will!