- Listen and follow directions.
- Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
- Respect your classmates, and your teacher.
- Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Verbal Warning/Redirection
- Time Out (Copywork)
- Parent Contact and/or Minor Infraction
- Administrative Referral
- Binder or Part of Binder with the following subsections:
- Notes Packets (Note: The teacher will provide each student with 1 copy of the notes packet. If the student loses their notes, they may reprint a new copy from Canvas.)
- Señor Wooly Handouts
- Spare Paper
- Charged Chromebook + Headphones/Ear Buds (Tests cannot be taken with Bluetooth headphones, only plug-in)
- Some students prefer to have colored pens or pencils for their notes
- Positive Attitude
Homework/Late Work/Makeup Work:
For efficiency and sustainability, we use Canvas a lot in Spanish class, though some assignments are entirely on paper. Passwords for certain assignments will be written on the board or given verbally by the teacher. Students needing to complete makeup work will need to obtain the passwords to complete the assignments.
- Homework is common but will not be given every night. Homework is due at the beginning of the following class whether it is paper or digital. Students will have multiple attempts on homework assignments, so they may attempt to make a higher grade if desired. With the opportunity to retake homework assignments for a higher grade, students will not have points docked for homework assignments that are turned in late. However, assignments close 1 week after the original due date and will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Late work will be accepted up until 1 week after the original due date.
- If the student was present when it was due, but did not turn the assignment in on time, it will be docked ten points and will not be accepted after 1 week is up.
- If the student was absent on the original due date, the student has 1 week to turn the assignment in for full credit. Assignments will not be accepted after the 1 week.
- Special considerations will be taken if the student has missed a significant amount of school. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Makeup work will be accepted up to 1 week after the original date if the student was absent. If a student knows that he or she will be absent on a certain day, it is recommended to let the teacher know ahead of time.