• Madison County Schools New Student Enrollment

    Ashley Ward, Data Entry & Records Clerk



    Dear Parents and Guardians,

    The documents #1-10 listed below need to be submitted to complete the registration process and returned to your child's school by appointment only. 

    • Middle and high school students may come to this enrollment session with their parent/guardian to complete the course selection process.


    Required Documents for New Student Enrollment:

    1. Transcript from prior school (high school only)
    2. Current report card from prior school
    3. Withdrawal form from prior school
    4. Completed enrollment packet- click here to download
    5. Mississippi Immunization Form 121 (original from your doctor’s office)
    6. Birth Certificate
    7. Social Security Card
    8. Custody Papers (if parents are divorced or parent not listed on birth certificate)
    9. One of the following in the parent’s name:
      • Mortgage Document
      • Deed
      • Homestead Exemption
      • Rental or Lease Agreement (all occupants must be listed on the agreement and agreement must be current)
    10. One bill in the parent’s name showing the street address and dated within the last 60 days:
      • Water
      • Gas
      • Electric
      • Cable/internet

     Know we are excited to have your child join the Madison County Schools family!


    We are here to assist you with any needs. Please feel free to contact us!


    Rosa Scott: Ashley Ward