Registration InformationIF ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT, APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. CALL 601-859-0392 AFTER JUNE 13, 2022 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to GHS! Madison County Schools and Germantown High School want to make the collection of documents and registration materials efficient during this time.
The documents #1-10 listed below need to be submitted in order to obtain a registration appointment. Please submit everything electronically (email@example.com) or call us to make an appointment for a time slot to turn in your completed forms.
Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. We will be glad to reschedule an appointment for a later date.
Required Documents for New Student Enrollment:
- Transcript from prior school (high school only)
- Current report card from prior school
- Withdrawal form from prior school
- Completed enrollment packet (See the "Registration Forms" link on the left of this page.)
- Mississippi Immunization Form 121 (original from your doctor’s office)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers (if parents are divorced or parent not listed on birth certificate)
- If applicable, verification of eligibility for the Special Education program.
- If home schooled or enrolled at a non-accredited private school, a test will need to be administered.
- One of the following in the parent’s name:
- Mortgage Document
- Homestead Exemption
- Rental or Lease Agreement (all occupants must be listed on the agreement and agreement must be current)
- One bill in the parent’s name showing the street address and dated within the last 60 days:
IMPORTANT: Please understand that the entire enrollment process needs to be completed before we can schedule a meeting with the counselor to discuss classes.
Thank you for your cooperation and please know that we are excited to have your child join the Madison County Schools family!
We are here to assist you with any needs. Please feel free to contact us!