Dale E. McCraw
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE I and II
- Hinds CC Pearl Mississippi: AAS Occupational Education, Automotive Technology TC,CC 4.0
- Holmes CC Ridgeland MS
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Florence High School, Florence MS
- Cape Career and Technical Center General Welding Program, Cape Girardeau, Mo
- Hundreds of industry specific training programs
- IC3 Computer Certified
- C.O.O.L Essentials on line Instructor
- ASE A1-A8 Automotive Master Technician
- ASE G1 Maintenance and Light Repair
- ASE A9 Light Diesel
- ASE L1 Advanced Level Specialist
- NATEF Program ETL Evaluator
- National Board Certified Teacher
Teaching Experience:This year will be my 38th year of teaching Automotive Technology Classes. During my career I have worked at a high school, a large career center with ten sending schools, and my current position today at the Madison Career and Technical Center serving Madison, Ridgeland, Velma Jackson, and Germantown.
I have taught K9-12th students, adults, incarcerated youth, specialty classes, night classes, as well as adults and other instructors. Almost every year that I have taught I have also been a student because of the ongoing training that the Automotive field requires. Being on both sides of the equation gives me insight and understanding of how my students feel each day that I teach them.
Teaching Philosophy:The one thing that remains constant for everyone regardless of age is that what they get from any training or teaching program is as much up to them as it is the instructor. In my class I expect that we all treat others as we expect to be treated ourselves and share in the mutual respect of everyone. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for post secondary training or entry level employment in the Automotive field. I take great pride and ownership of this program and I hope that as a future student you will too. I look forward to seeing you and hope that when you arrive you bring along a positive attitude and the expectation for something great to happen everyday.Sincerely,Dale E. McCraw
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail: Ralph Waldo Emerson
Below are some websites that you can access from any computer to either study or get help for personal projects.Please take a look at the website below with some very helpful statistics and ideas concernijng distracted driving
Madison County Schools and Madison Career and Technical Center do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or handicapping condition.