Germantown High School
Chromebook for MacBook Swap (9th) & MacBook Pickup (New Students 9-12th)
Germantown High School Library
Wednesday, July 28th
10am - 1pmAll students who have not received a MacBook may come to GHS on July 28th from 10-1pm. Incoming 9th graders that have a Chromebook must swap for the MacBook.* New students must have enrolled at GHS before July 21st to receive the MacBook*Residency must be submitted before receiving the MacBook*Self-guided tours are available during this time and at 12:30pm, our Counselors will give a short presentation in the Cafeteria (optional to attend)*Students who are not able to attend will receive the MacBook during the first few days of school
Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
We ask that you:
- Submit $50 Usage using MySchoolBucks as soon as possible -- NO CASH or CHECKS
- The MySchoolBucks link will open July 5th accepting usage fee payments until Friday, September 3rd. Students who have not paid the usage fee by Friday, September 3rd will forfeit take-home privileges until fees are paid. Payment will only be accepted through MySchoolBucks, which can be accessed through our District website.
- It is suggested to use a computer to complete payment -- NOT the app on a phone
- Follow CDC and MCS Guidelines for the COVID-19 Pandemic
Disclaimer: Residency must be completed before participating in MacBook Distribution.
Email residency documents to: email@example.comWhat to bring on pickup day (Upcoming 9th Graders ONLY that were issued a Chromebook at GMS):
- District Assigned Chromebook and Charger from 8th grade school year
- You must turn in your old Chromebook and Charger to be issued a new MacBook
- Remove any stickers completely
- Chromebook charger
Step 1:Please view the orientation presentation. Information will be provided about new procedures and fees.
- Broken Screen/Missing Keys
- Missing/Broken Charger