National Honor Society
Welcome to the MCHS National Honor Society 2020-2021 website.
The purpose of National Honor Society is to create an enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, and to develop character in the students of secondary schools.
Important information about our organization is tabbed on the left side of this page. If you are interested in membership, please review the membership selection process on the left.
Please contact the National Honor Society sponsors, Ms. Barger or Mrs. Stephenson, if you have questions about NHS.
Current NHS Members:
- Reminder: Please pick up your NHS T-shirt from Ms. Barger if you have not already.
2020-2021 NHS Meetings:
- Our next NHS Member meeting is Thursday, January 28th in the Gym at 7:50 a.m. This is a B-Day.
- Attendance is required.
- Wear your NHS Member T-shirt on Meeting Days.
- This meeting is for current members only.
- Your dues are $10 and can be paid at MySchoolBucks.
- Check your email soon for service project announcements.
- Get the most out of your membership: Membership Infographic
- PLEASE CHECK THE BYLAWS ABOUT UNEXCUSED ABSENCES TO MEETINGS.
- Familiarize yourself with the NHS bylaws.
- Please stay tuned for more information about NHS for the year.