Welcome to Kindergarten Registration!
WHO CAN REGISTER? A child in the Madison Crossing school zone who will be at least five years old by September 1, 2020.
WHERE DO I REGISTER? Madison Crossing Elementary (Packets are in a covered bin near the front doors of the school)
WHEN CAN I REGISTER? Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 11:00 (Be sure to follow the instructions on the front of the folder)
All of the following items MUST be provided:
• Affidavit of property ownership (to be filled out at registration)
• Warranty deed, lease agreement, or Homestead exemption papers
• Current utility bill (electric, water, gas, land phone etc.)
• Student’s social security card
• Certified birth certificate (to order one, go to http://www.msdh.state.ms.us/)
• Mississippi Immunization form 121
Click here to download the forms. Coming prepared with all the necessary documents will help the registration process move faster.The Kindergarten teachers suggest visiting http://www.readingrockets.org for tips on getting your child ready to read.