New Student Registration
WHO CAN REGISTER? A child in the Madison Crossing school zone who will be at least five years old by September 1, 2020.
WHERE DO I REGISTER? Madison Crossing Elementary Office
WHEN CAN I REGISTER? Right now! The office is open during the school year 7:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. During the summer, the school's office hours are from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
All of the following items must be provided - Click here to print forms
• Affidavit of property ownership (to be notarized upon return)
• Warranty deed, lease agreement, or Homestead exemption papers
• A current utility bill (electric, water, gas, land phone etc.)
• Student’s social security card
• Certified birth certificate (to order one, go to http://www.msdh.state.ms.us/)
• Mississippi Immunization form 121
• A supply fee of $35.00
• Child Services Survey• Home Langauage Survey
Will you have a new kindergartner attending the next school year? Visit our Kindergarten Registration page!