Everyone feels angry at some time or other. Here are some ways to help you deal with your anger in a positive way:
· Remind yourself that staying in control gives you power.
· Count to 10. Take a big breath and count slowly.
· Talk to your best friend, yourself or a trusted adult.
· Exercise or do something physical.
· Pick your battles. Sometimes a fight just isn’t worth it.
· Think about whether anger is the best way to deal with the situation.
· Get help. If your anger is often out of control-talk to your parents or your counselor.