• penRequests for Researchpen

    Individuals seeking to conduct research in the Madison County Schools in partial fulfillment of the requirements of a thesis/dissertation must submit a "request for research" to Dr. Greg Paczak at gpaczak@madison-schools.com.  The MCS Research Committee will review any requests and determine whether the candidate's request to conduct research will be sent to the principals and/or directors of the school/department where such research would be conducted.  Approval from the MCS Research Committee indicates the candidate's research request aligns with the parameters of acceptable and reasonable research but does not guarantee the school(s)/department(s) will actually participate in the research.  Participation in the research will be solely at the discretion of the principal(s)/director(s).