• Enrollment

    To enroll, each student should register at the school they are assigned to attend. The following documents will be needed to enroll:

    • Mortgage document, filed homestead exemption, or property deed. If leasing, original home or apartment lease; in the case of an apartment lease, all occupants (adults and children) must be listed;

    • A utility disconnect notice from the previous address and proof of reconnect at the current address may be required;

    • One current utility (electric, water, gas, land phone, cable/internet) bills. Bills addressed to a PO Box will not be accepted. Cell phone bills will not be accepted.

    • If parent/guardian and student reside in a home/apartment owned or rented by an individual other than the parent/guardian, a "Special Affidavit of Residence" is required for enrollment.  Click here for additional information.

    • Certified birth certificate (No copies);

    • Social security card (No copies);
    • Court documentation of guardianship when enrolling a student as his/her legal guardian;

    • Certificate of health compliance (immunization form) issued by the Mississippi Department of Health or a local physician;

    • Address of previous school attended;

    • Withdrawal information from the previous school attended;

    • Report card (elementary, middle school), or a transcript (high school);

    • Receive student’s cumulative folder from the last school attended;

    • Out of country students will be enrolled with a certified passport, a certified birth certificate must be provided within 30 days of enrollment.

    Know your Attendance Zone?  Click here 

    Please refer to the student handbook to view complete enrollment information.