Tips for Morning and Afternoon Car PoolMorning Arrival Times from 7:00 - 7:30 amClasses begin at 7:30 amAfternoon dismissal at 2:30 pm
AFTER 1:30 PM, PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE FRONT CIRCLE.
• Please have your child ready to hop out in the mornings as soon as the car stops.
• ALWAYS unload at curb side.
• Please ALWAYS drive as far as you can in the line before you stop.
• If your child is having difficulty, please pull to the parking lot so that you do not hold up the line for everyone else.
• For safety reasons, please refrain from rolling down the window and talking to your child as he/she walks to the doors.
• Please do NOT use the back construction road; it is private property.
• Please remain in the left lane down Reunion Parkway. A single file line is much faster for everyone. Please be courteous to the drivers already in line and simply file in behind last car.
• In the afternoons, please have you child's name posted on the window of your vehicle. Grades 3-5 are the last to dismiss. If you have a 3rd-5th grader, please do not get in the first round of cars. Always remember to drive to the end of the circle and stop.
• Please do not walk to the back door to pick up children in the afternoon. To maintain the highest safety for all, children will only be dismissed to parents in cars.
• Thanks for being considerate of others and for your patience. Don't forget that bus service is also available.