601-859-6150 ext: 6739
Bienvenue sur le site web des classes de français de GHS.
J'espère que ce site vous sera utile!
Welcome to the website for the GHS French classes.
I hope this site will be useful to you!
Qui est Madame Musgrove? (Who is Mrs. Musgrove)
- I have been teaching French since 1996 (with a few years off with my babies).
- I have a Master’s in Education from William Carey.
- My Bachelor’s degree was in Foreign Languages with an emphasis in French and a minor in Business from USM.
- I also studied French in Montpellier, France.
- I am certified to teach K-12 French, K-12 English as a Second Language, 7-12 Business, and 7-12 Social Studies.
- I am a member and former officer (VP) of the Mississippi Foreign Language Association.
- I am a member and former officer (VP) of the Mississippi chapter of the American Association of Teachers of French.
My name is Nikki Musgrove and I teach French levels 1-3 and Drug Education here at Germantown High School. I’ve studied French since I was 11 years old and even spent some time in France to study the language. I live here in Madison with my husband Miles. Together we have 3 children, Colton (25), Mabry (16), and Maylie (6).
I love teaching and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the kids this year.
Here are a few tips to help your child navigate my Canvas course.
*Always go to Modules first.
*Work is listed by date in each unit's module. If your child is absent, all work will be in canvas. Any hard copies missed can be found in the class absentee folder.
*Assignments are usually left open until the Sunday following the date assigned and most quizzes can be taken multiple times.
I urge you to sign up as an observer to your child’s Canvas courses if you have not already.