THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2021
- REMINDER FOR ALL STUDENTS: No food or drink is allowed to be brought to you during the day. Please make sure to take advantage of the FREE breakfast and lunch this year.
- School Picture Retakes will be October 28th.
- The FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) will meeton Friday, October 22, at 7:50 in room 217 for any students that are interested.
- HOSA meeting on 10/26 at 7:50 in room 200.
- This Satruday, the GHS Band will compete at Northwest Rankin for their State Championship Performance at 1:00 pm. Come and show your support and cheer on the GHS Band!
- Do you want to go to Greece in 2023? Join me for a virtual meeting on October 26th and I'll tell you more about it. Register here https://bit.ly/3mrOkXf
- Senior Ads for the yearbook will be on sale until October 31st.
DATES AND DEADLINES
10/22 - FBLA Meeting
10/22 - Band Competition at Northwest Rankin
10/28 - School Picture Retakes
10/30 - Senior Ads
- We Care Box: The GHS Counselor’s Office will be utilizing the We Care box this year as a source of communication between the students and GHS counselors. The black box is located between the library and art hallway. It is designed to be a confidential course of communication for students to report to the Counselor’s Office other students who are in need, a danger to themselves or others, or other concerns. Concerns placed in the box are taken very seriously—please only make a report if you have a legitimate concern! Reports can be made anonymously; however, it is very helpful to have the name of the person reporting the information in the event further information is needed. If you have a legitimate concern about another student, please fill out one of the yellow WE CARE forms located in the folder on the outside of the mailbox and drop it inside the box. The box will be checked in a timely manner.
- Please visit the Counselor’s Office tab on our website (ghsmavs.com) for scholarship information.